I haven't blogged in a while. I feel like the more I push it off the harder it is to do. But here's my blog yay!
I have gone to a couple of the Teen Adult classes recently. I really enjoy these classes. I don't go to them very frequently because I'm often busy with schoolwork or afterschool stuff. But recently I've made more of an effort to attend these.
I'm very happy I have been. I really enjoy the physical aspect of them. I love joining in on them. I think they are very valuable, and I learn lots. I am going to keep trying to attend them every once an a while.
We've been doing a lot of sparring recently, in all classes. I like this. I think sparring is something I would like to get better at. Additionally, I find it really cool to watch other people spar. I think it's interesting to see how people move and act differently with different opponents. Overall I am enjoying the sparring.
Push-ups: 2570
Sit-ups: 1590
Hand Form: 209
Weapon Form: 274
Sparring: 196
Kilometers: 170
AOKs: 189
No comments:
Post a Comment