With the Chinese New Year Banquet coming up, we have been doing a lot of lion dancing. I am very happy with this because I love lion dancing. I have been really enjoying it. I've been focusing on trying to put more emotion into the dance. I want the audience to be able to clearly see what my lion is thinking and feeling. This has been quite tricky. But lots of fun.
I am very happy with the direction the dance is going in. I think the storyline and the interactions between the lions are cool. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm proud of me and the other lion dancers. Additionally I'm excited because I get to do some lion dances in the next week. I always love getting the opportunity to dance.
You guys are all looking so good!!
ReplyDeleteI can see the personality transferring to the lion. Very enjoyable to watch!
ReplyDelete