During the past week and a half I had been teaching a portion of the Young Dragon classes. We were working on vocabulary of motion, so I chose a variety of combinations and taught / demonstrated them for the students. This was the first time I had done that. I've done warm ups and I helped out with classes a lot before, but this was my first time planning and running a portion of the class.
At the first class I was extremely nervous. I think I made it more of a big deal than then it was. Teaching a portion of the class was not too different from helping out with the class. That aside, I still I felt nervous. But I think I got better at it as the week progressed. Or at least I got less nervous with it. Overall I am very glad I got this opportunity!!
I enjoyed your lessons!
ReplyDeleteTeaching is one of the best ways I learn. Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteTeaching is the best way to build confidence and also improve your own Kung Fu.
ReplyDelete