Today is earth day. And this morning was the pitch in project. I thought it was great! I really enjoyed it. It made me happy to be cleaning up the earth. Additionally, I loved seeing all the people who came working together to clean up the park. It was really cool.
Although, all the garbage made me a little sad. I don't think it's that difficult for people to pick up after themselves. And there were lots of garbage bins in the area that people could have used. I don't understand why some people litter. I wish more people cared about the earth.
During the park cleanup, something really cool happened. Todai Poitras and I were picking up garbage when a man walked by. He asked us what were were doing, and then said he thought it was cool. Before continuing on his walk, he picked up a couple pieces of garbage with us! I thought this was awesome. He was inspired to pick up garbage because of us.
This is awesome! You both set a great example and that type of leadership only spreads. 🤗
ReplyDeleteYep, that’s awesome. That’s why we do it!!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome.
ReplyDelete