Thursday, April 8, 2021

A Good Week

    For me, this week was great Kung Fu wise. I didn't have any school (because of spring break), so I had lots of time to practice my Kung Fu!! It felt really good to focus on it, and get my numbers up, because I was a little behind before. As the weather is getting nicer, I have been doing my forms outside. It makes it way easier, since I don't have to keep moving over, or worrying what I'm gonna stab my sword with. 

    And now spring break is over and I have to go back to school. Sadly, we don't get to go back to the kwoon. Probably like most people, I way prefer in-person classes, vs. online. Even just being at the kwoon is better. But I guess it is difficult to teach with all the restrictions. Anyway, hope everyone has a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment