I am struggling. I know it's not meant to be easy, but that's no excuse. I feel like just when I get into a rhythm of doing my Kung Fu, I fall behind, and don't do it for a while. Then I do extra, to try and catch up, and fall behind again. This, as you can probably guess, is not very affective.
I realize I'm making it worse for myself by not blogging. I can't do this by myself. I'm not saying that in a bad, self deprecating way, just good to have help sometimes. It is the I Ho Chuan Team, after all. I really dislike blogging. Maybe even more then talking in front of you guys. If I blog, nobody sees until it's all done and edited, and looked over again and again. When I'm talking I just talk. I don't know if that makes any sense.
But anyway, on the bright side. I've practiced more, and I'm determined to not fall behind again. Of course, we all have bad days, I just don't want them to turn into bad weeks. Also we get to go back to the Kwoon again soon!!!! Yay!!! I just like being there and seeing everyone. I don't know why, but it just makes everything better. See you Monday!!
I realize I'm making it worse for myself by not blogging. I can't do this by myself. I'm not saying that in a bad, self deprecating way, just good to have help sometimes. It is the I Ho Chuan Team, after all. I really dislike blogging. Maybe even more then talking in front of you guys. If I blog, nobody sees until it's all done and edited, and looked over again and again. When I'm talking I just talk. I don't know if that makes any sense.
But anyway, on the bright side. I've practiced more, and I'm determined to not fall behind again. Of course, we all have bad days, I just don't want them to turn into bad weeks. Also we get to go back to the Kwoon again soon!!!! Yay!!! I just like being there and seeing everyone. I don't know why, but it just makes everything better. See you Monday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment