Thursday, March 4, 2021
Weight off my Shoulders
The hardest part of the being in the I Ho Chuan so far, (for me at least) is writing this journal. And also talking in front of the team. Which is strange, because everyone is so supportive and encouraging. I don't really have anything to be afraid of. Today, in the first meeting for example, I was very nervous to talk. (It was funny after, because Kobe was joking earlier, asking if I had my speech ready). But I talked in the end, even if I didn't really know what I was saying. Everyone was very nice about it. Afterwards, I was happy, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I think next time I have to talk, it'll be a lot easier. I just hope that's not soon :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did great when you did talk Noa. I could not tell that you were nervous at all.
ReplyDelete