I have been struggling lately.
The first few weeks of school, until recently, I was struggling with the adjustment of going back to school. I was finding it very hard to keep up with my training. During the summer, I would do my repetitions at night time before I went to sleep. It became a part of my bedtime routine. It was working very well for me. However, this changed when going back to school. By the end of the day, I would be feeling so tired and burnt out, that I found it difficult to train.
But in the last few weeks I made the switch from doing my repetitions in the evening to doing them in the morning. I wake up a little earlier, and do my pushups, sit-ups and form reps before I get ready for school. This has been working very well number wise. I have been on top of completing my repetitions. By doing them in the morning, it leaves me feeling accomplished before my day even starts.
Even through I have been physically doing my repetitions, I don't feel like I have been doing them. I've been struggling with training mindfully. Which sucks to say, because I just need to change my perspective. But I have been really struggling with this. I don't know what to do to fix it.
Push-ups: 11,854
Sit-ups: 8,118
Hand Form: 637
Weapon Form: 707
Sparring: 512
Kilometers: 625.1
AOKs: 531
No comments:
Post a Comment