Last weekend was the Farmers Day parade. I wasn't able to participate last year because I was busy with a school project. So I was really looking forward to it this year. I got to lion dance which was awesome. I really like interacting with people while in the lion. I think it is very fun. Overall, it was a very good engagement and team building opportunity. I am very glad I got to take part. :)
I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with school lately. I am close to the end, so we've got a lot of final work to finish up. I planning that once summer comes to start attending extra Kung Fu classes again. I'm excited for this, because I think that the classes can be very valuable.
Push-ups: 6271
Sit-ups: 4415
Hand Form: 415
Weapon Form: 511
Sparring: 373
Kilometers: 396
AOKs: 366
No comments:
Post a Comment