Monday, February 28, 2022

FITNESS TEST!!

Saturday, two days ago, was the first of four fitness tests for the black belt candidates. I was both nervous and excited going into it. I was very excited for the week leading up to it, and then the nerves hit me the night before. I was nervous because I didn't know what to expect. Well, I knew the contents of the test, but I had very little idea where I was fitness wise. I was excited because I got the opportunity to do an extra fitness test, and get a baseline to see where I was at. 

Anyway, it was wonderful! I had a blast. I learned tons about myself, and it showed me where exactly where I was fitness wise. I am so grateful I had that opportunity. I now know what I need to do to improve myself, and become the best me I can. I made a few changes to my training, and I'm very excited to see the results. 

I'm already looking forward to the next fitness test!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment