Lately I have started having smoothies in the morning with my normal breakfast. I get hungry fast and I have found that smoothies are an easy way to combat that. They are yummy and have a consistent texture, which I like. I've been adding frozen berries, yogurt, banana, milk and protein powder. I find that drinking smoothies helps keep me more full until lunch time. Also I think that they are healthy for me because I am getting in more fruit and protein.
You may be thinking, Noa what do smoothies have to do with kung fu/mastery? Well, I think that they have lots to do with it. I believe that mastery is constantly making little choices and taking little actions that make your life slightly better. As a martial artist, I always want to push myself to become the best version of me that I can. Even if that is just making sure I am fueling my body in a healthy way.
Pushups: 305
Situps: 560
Hand Form: 22
Weapon Form: 21
Sparing: 27
Kilometers: 13.5
AOKs: 6
Smoothies are awesome!
ReplyDelete