Thursday, October 26, 2023

Break-a-thon.

Yesterday was the break-a-thon. I was rather nervous going into it. But I really enjoyed myself. I got to try out lots of different techniques. However I am still struggling with my hammer fist. I have this mental block that I can't seem to get over. But I think that will come with more time. 

I haven't blogged in a while. I have been putting it off ever since we were told to put our numbers in our blogs. To be honest, I'm a little bit ashamed of where my numbers are. The start of the year was pretty solid for me. But I had a period in the summer where I completely fell off. When summer ended, the structure of school helped me. But I think this has been a good reset for me. I see the benefits that posting my numbers will bring. It will be good to keep me accountable. And I will be able to see my direct progress between weeks. So that is positive.


Push ups - 5125

Sit ups - 1955

Hand form - 127

Weapon form - 598

Sparring - 354

Km - 469.3

AOKs - 345


No comments:

Post a Comment