I haven't blogged in quite a long time. I feel as though I've been digging myself into a hole. The longer I put off blogging, the harder it became to do. But here is my blog, so that's good.
My engagement recently has not been ideal. I've been feeling disconnected. I have been adjusting to going back to school which has been a bit of a struggle. I am enjoying the structure, seeing my friends, and learning new things. But I find that I have been burning out very easily. And because of the school work and afterschool activity I partake in, I have not been able to go to additional classes as frequently.
However, this week I had went to the Teen/Adult classes on Wednesday and I really enjoyed them. I guess I didn't realize how much I missed attending them. I enjoy participating in the warmup, and other aspects of the class. So that was a good experience for me, I am grateful I went.
It was great having you at class on Wednesday. You guys all made me very proud watching you teach.
ReplyDelete