Wow. It has been a very long time since I have last blogged.
I have no idea where the last month went. It just flew by. I've still been practicing, but definitely not as much as I should. And I haven't really been recording my numbers. I find that if I don't blog, everything else falls apart.
Heading into this year on the I Ho Chuan team, I thought I was going to be more on top of blogging. In the past little bit, I was aware that I needed to write a blog. However I kept procrastinating, thinking 'I'll just do it tomorrow'. Tomorrow turned into the next day, then the one after that. I'm sure you can tell how that worked out.
I am going to use this blog as a grounding tool. Kind of as a way to reset myself. I am here, and aware, in this very moment. Hopefully my next blog will be all about how I've been getting back on track with my training. I guess we'll find out next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment