I have been struggling lately. I feel like I should be more engaged. These last few weeks have been very stressful for me. School has been very busy. I have been feeling very burnt out. Fortunately, I have one more exam and then I am done school. I am excited for summer break. I will get to have more time for myself, and more time to practice my Kung Fu.
There are always going to be periods of my life that are more busy/stressful. This is okay. The thing I'm working on is trying to remain consistent with my practicing even when life gets busy. I do this by finding little pockets of time throughout the day to practice. I think this is good. Obviously, there is always room for improvement. But compared to myself in previous years, I am much more consistent. Which is a good thing. Anyway, I am really excited for summer break!
Exam breaks are always stressful, they are not designed with sustainability in mind, they are expecting you to throw away most every other aspect of your life and completely prioritize studying. Just hang in there a little longer you’re almost through it!!
ReplyDelete