The Chinese new year banquet was a little over a week ago. I didn't realise how much I missed in-person banquets. I love setting up before and cleaning up after. And the actual banquet was awesome. It felt surreal. I loved it. I hope I remember it for the rest of my life.
The past week has been very busy for me. I started a new semester in school, and I preformed in my schools play. I felt like I barely had enough time to do homework and sleep. Initially, I had thought that I should wait until after I finished the school performances to practice my Kung Fu. I was planning on catching up on my numbers when I was less busy.
But I came to the realisation that I am busy very often. There always seems to be something going on in my life that causes me to be busy. I just need to plan to work around it. This week I tried to find little bits of time in between the busyness to fit in my numbers and practice Kung Fu.
This worked well. It allowed me to not fall completely behind in my numbers, and it showed me that I'm not necessarily as busy as I had thought. And now that I'm am not busy (we'll see how long it lasts) I feel very motivated to keep training.
No comments:
Post a Comment