In the past week or so my motivation has been very bad. I didn't want to do anything. I just wanted to lay around all day. I started to fall in to the cycle of not doing anything and then feeling bad about it. And then I wouldn't do anything because I was feeling bad.
Luckily, I stopped the cycle much earlier than I usually do. I talked to someone about it and it really helped. They gave me some good advice that I found very beneficial. Even while I was just talking about it, I already felt better. It's much easier for me to solve things out when they're out of my head. Often the solution is pretty simple, and I only realise it after talking/writing about it.
I'm actually quite proud of myself for recognising and addressing the problem so quickly. In the past it took much longer. I think next time things start to go wrong, I will blog about it. Like I said before, its much easier to manage things when they're out of my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment